lunes, 1 de abril de 2013

Quick Update-More to Come!

Hey hey!  Sorry I haven't been on in the last few days but I've been kinda busy.  You know...doing things!  Meeting and hanging out with so many different, interesting people from all over the world.  During this weekend, I've met people from London, Santiago (city in Spain), Hamburgh (city in Germany).  Actually, I've had the great pleasure of learning more about Germany, a country that didn't really interest me before through 3 really awesome German people I've met!  And the super cool thing about these interactions is that they have been more or less in Spanish.  Through meeting these people, I've fallen more in love with Spanish, with this country, and the world.  You guys, our planet and all its people and cultures are too amazing!  The collection of all our differences make us greater than we could ever be as separate little pieces living in our respective corner of the world not attempting to interact and engage with people.  Being here has given me so much hope in this generation, my generation!  The young men and women who connect on the internet but are so much more exciting, so much more interesting face to face.  I can't wait to continue traveling the world and learning languages but as of right now, I'll keep enjoying the less than two months that remain of this amazing journey that has already impacted me so much as a human being!  : D 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario